BOBBI BROWN STORE LAUNCH IN ABUJA, NIGERIA

Hiya Everyone and Happy New Year! New Year, New look for BeautyInLagos!

We are still working on a few features, but for now we are up and running at nearly full capacity 🙂

So while we were all stuffing our faces over the holidays an eagle landed in these streets… Bobbi Brown is now officially in Nigeria!

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is a global prestige beauty brand that empowers women to embrace and enhance their individual beauty. Founded in 1991 by makeup artist-turned-entrepreneur Bobbi Brown, the brand offers universally flattering products created with uncompromising quality and Bobbi’s intuitive sense of what every woman wants: to look and feel like herself, only prettier and more confident.

Bobbi Brown is now in Abuja Nigeria! Visit the store  for a Makeup Lesson and learn the best of Bobbi’s signature techniques in one comprehensive, 10-step lesson that takes you through face prep, eye makeup, lip colour and much more.

Details

Bobbi Brown Store

1st Floor Jabi Lake Mall

Abuja, Nigeria.

6 Comments

1. Ibe danita
    July 21, 2017 / 10:24 am

Hello,my name is Danita and am a make up artist and I was wondering if there is anyone I could talk regarding your opening in Lagos and what I need to do. Thanks

2. Daramola Oluwabukola
    July 26, 2017 / 10:15 am

Hello, My name is Oluwabukola and am a well trained makeup artist. Saw you advertise on line about the new store opening in Lagos, so I was wondering if their is anyone I could talk too or website so I can apply online regarding your opening in Lagos and what I need to do. Would love to hear from you soon. Thanks.

3. sarah
    August 12, 2017 / 11:55 am

Pls bring Bobbi brown store to lagos, I have been wanting to have Bobbi brown cosmetics in makeup collection

• Ez
      August 14, 2017 / 10:12 am

Bobbi Brown is opening a store in Lagos very soon! I saw their store space advertised in the Palms mall. Will be sure to share on the blog when it launches!

4. jennifer
    October 10, 2017 / 10:36 am

Hey, I am a certified makeup artist from mamza beauty. I would love to be part of your Abuja family to create wonderful masterpieces for clients. my number is 09050571150
    thanks for your consideration

5. Julian
    December 17, 2017 / 3:13 pm

Hello, my name is Julian, I am an experienced beauty advisor. I saw the new outlet at palms lekki. Please, is there any way I can apply online.Thanks